Eyeliner is used to make eyes appear larger and more defined. Getting perfect eyeliner is arguably one of the hardest parts of makeup application. When applying liquid eyeliner people often don’t allow enough time for the eyeliner to dry before opening their eyes, resulting in smeared eyeliner. This can be very frustrating, not to mention time consuming to fix.
Permanent eyeliner may be the solution because it creates the appearance of liquid eyeliner. You never have to worry about whether or not your eyeliner is still on or if it still looks good.
Who Is it for?
- Active people who wish to enhance their eyes without the time-consuming effort of applying eyeliner on a daily basis.
- Can be helpful for those who wish to accentuate their natural lash line, but have trouble due to poor eyesight or unsteady hands.
- People with oily skin, who simply cannot get their eyeliner to stay on.
- Those with sensitive skin or allergies to products found in makeup, permanent eyeliner could be the solution.
How It’s Done
Permanent Eyeliner is done with manual needles or a device to place tiny dots of pigment in between the lashes of the upper eyelid. This creates a more enhanced lash line for the appearance of eyeliner. Permanent eyeliner can be used to achieve a subtle look, that merely enhances the lash line or a more dramatic, winged eyeliner look.
How Long Does It Last?
Permanent Eyeliner can last anywhere between 3-8 years. It is recommended that you get your permanent eyeliner touched up every so often to maintain the pigment and shape.
Brow Design International’s permanent eyeliner services include the following:
- Lash enhancement is for clients who wish to accentuate their natural lash line
- Shaded Lash Enhancement is an extra layer of ombre shading on your lash line with a tiny flick of a wing
- Wing Contour Eyeliner is ideal for those who wish a more dramatic, liquid eyeliner look with a more dramatic wing
- Wedge Liner is a more dramatic liner but without the wing. The liner fills only within the shape of your eyes
Schedule an appointment