Imagine waking up to perfectly curled lashes everyday without the need to constantly maintain them. The KERAGENESIS™ Lash Lifting Kit using silicon pads to perm your lashes instead of a traditional roller. They’re easier to work with and make less of a mess.
The KERAGENESIS™ Lash Lift Kit is everything you need to ALWAYS have beautiful curled lashes without needing a curler, eye lash extensions, or mascara.
- Thoroughly clean lashes with a cleansing solution — Apply Eye Pads to cover bottom lashes
- Apply correct size Silicone Shield to eyelid using Adhesive – positioning bottom of shield along lash line
- Working in small sections from the tear duct out, use Adhesive to adhere the lashes to the Silicone Shield with lash tools making sure to keep the lashes separated in an upward direction
- Apply KeraLift Lotion to lashes, avoiding contact with skin – leave on for 5 – 8 minutes depending on thickness of lash
- Remove KeraLift Lotion completely after required time with brush or q-tip
- Apply KeraFix Lotion to lashes, avoiding contact with skin, leave on for 5-8 minutes
- Remove KeraFix Lotion completely after required time with brush or q -tip
- Apply KeraNourish Lotion, avoiding contact with skin, leave on for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove KeraNourish Lotion after required time. Lashes are beautifully lifted and nourished.
KeraLift: Water, Ammonia Thioglycolic Acid, 2-aminoethanol, D-Glucopyanose, C16-18-Alkyl Glycosides, Alcohols, C12-14, Ethoxylated, Sulfates, Sodium Salts, Alpha-Dimethylphenethyl Alcohol, Aqueous Solution
KeraFix: Water, Disodium tin Hexahydroide, Hydrogn Peroxide Solution, D-glucopyanose, C16-18-alkyl Glycosides, Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dodechydrate, Alpha-Dimethylphenethyl Alcohol
KeraNourish: Aqua, Keratin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sunflower Oil, Chrysathellum Indicum Extract, Sophora Flavescens Root Extract, Potassium Hydrogen Phosphate, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Sodium Hyaluronate
KeraGenesis-ADHESIVE: Water, propylene glycol, Ethanol, 1, 3-Butanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates, Lauryl Acrylate, Stearyl Acrylate, Ethylamine Oxide Methacrylate copolymer