Table of Content (hide)
This is the ultimate training course in Permanent Lips! Open to Microblading artists wanting to take the next step to learn with the Micropigmentation device or experienced Permanent Makeup Artists.
All students will learn:
- Shaping and Symmetry
- Full Matte Lipstick Lips
- Ombre Lips with Device
- Lip Gloss/Blush
- Choosing the Best Color
- Color Correction
- Learn how to use different needles
- Correcting Shape
- How to take the best photos
- Lighting Social media
- Work on Live Model
- For PMU and Microblading Artists
- COMES WITH LIPDESIGN ONLINE COURSE
Courses are $2,200 for a 2-days which includes working on a model.
If you need a machine, the price of the course is $2,700
All courses come with professional kit and access to LipDesign PRO online materials
Classes are limited to 6 students maximum
Learn the freshest, cutting edge techniques from Europe and Asia. Julia Anne Milin has extensively traveled the world to bring the best products and techniques to the USA.
Stay Updated on Our Training Offerings
2-Day Courses Includes Kit and Device
Click to Find Out MoreREAD MORE!
Email: [email protected]
She very trustworthy and reliable.
I love my new eyebrows !!
I had Truc as my instructor and she was AMAZING! Made me feel very welcome, nice training area and she took the time to explain and show things to me and answer all my questions. I was lucky enough to have her all to myself for my specific class. I gained so much knowledge and I'm very happy with the materials, testing and online support you receive after the course! Thank you again Julia & Truc and I'm so excited to start my new career! :)
You definitely can't learn this in 2 days and you need to work on your technique and have patience.
Erika was an great instructor and had good tips and I'm glad I got to learn from a amazing artist. I can't wait to keep learning.
Education is important to me and I'm happy I choose Brow Design.
I have no regrets! This comany is amazing.
I was so happy I got in 1st of the year because this was a huge business goal for 2017. I am not an artist at all and Julia assured me I would feel confident after I got out of the class. I do feel very confident and I cannot wait to get my career started as a Microblading artist! Julia and Erika were both amazing and very patient with all of the students! Oh and Connie was awesome too! We cannot forget! Let's for sure have a fun reunion for the class and next time I am in New York I will have to visit! Thank you all for everything! xoxo
1) Other centers/trainers do not stress on eyebrow pattern as much as Julia does. A brow pattern can either make you or break you if you're looking to become successful. She emphasized her pattern technique through out the entire learning process and that is what I'm most thankful for because it makes my work stand out comparing to all my competetors.
2) Other places do not offer the extremely quick communication serval months prior and post the class period. I have been in touch with Julia through FB till now which is about 7 months later and she still helps and teaches me new information. She is commited to her words and her students. Julia is passionate and it shows.
3) Her course is a reasonable price and with practice and talent you will make your money back easily and in a short period of time.
Thank you Julia for doing what you do best, and the only reason anyone would not recommend your company would just be out of fear that you might be over saturating the microblading industry with talented people. 👍🏼
Here’s the criteria I used in my decision making process:
• Do I like the trainer’s artistic brow style? Can I see their work - before, after and as well as healed pictures?
• Are they good communicators? When inquiring about training information - are my questions being answered? If unavailable, are my calls being returned promptly?
• What would be covered in my training? How many days? Student to trainer ratio?
• Will they be there tomorrow??? …when training is over is guidance /mentoring offered or am I solo now ?
• Cost /Location
After doing my due diligence, several trainers/classes were eliminated.
Brow Design Academy became one of my top choices.
2 key factors in my decision :
1 – Juila. I admire her talent, acknowledge her work ethic and love her artistic style. It’s simply beautiful! I respect that she wants/expects quality work from her students and the mentoring she offers after class is proof of that.
2 – Connie. She is an administrative guru. She has wonderful communication as well as follow up skills.
Julia creates a learning board and gives you the tools for long term success and has great recommendations on furthering your education.
Her course is thorough and gives you the tools to start treatments as soon as your training is complete!