The Xtract™ method is laser free and works synergistically with the cells for the removal of ink and other toxins associated with the tattoo process. We first begin by needling the tattoo, to break up scar tissue and remind the cells of the tattoo ink.
The area is treated with the patent pending Xtract™ Response Serum creating an immune response by stimulating more macrophage (scavenger cell) activity to aid in the removal of ink, foreign matter and scar tissue. A second process of the patent pending Xtract™ Ink Binder Mask is applied to create and sustain its own subtle electromagnetic field (negatively charged particles) which have extremely powerful absorption properties attracting to its surface many heavy metals and toxic substances.
This treatment enhances the innate healing process through the means of neutralizing cellular inflammation, reducing immediate erythema and edema purifying the wound by enhancing local oxygen with a high mineral content. The post care application of Xtract™ Recover DNA Repair Serum is applied to ensure the best results in ink removal and to prevent scarring and infection. Treatments can be scheduled 6-8 weeks apart and full tattoo removal requires 3-6 treatments on average.
Xtract’s Holistic Tattoo removal is unique in several ways.
1. Xtract stimulates an immune response with the cells for the removal of Scar Tissue and Ink.
2. Xtract uses Ink Chelation Technology™️ to pull ink, heavy metals, toxins and ink allergens from surrounding tissue. ( works on all colors including Titanium)
3. Xtract uses a secondary Withdrawal Mask containing Activated charcoal, Bentonite and Lavender, which creates a subtle electromagnetic charge to drawl the Ink and toxins through the skin surface. Studies show Bentonite heals wounds 50% faster by increasing localized oxygen and the naturally occurring 74 minerals.
4. Xtract’s aftercare is a MOIST healing process, which heals 3-5 X’s faster than dry healing, an application of Xtract’s DNA
Repair Serum is applied daily , this serum contains PATENTED Zinc Finger Technology which continues the Chelation Process removing 30% more ink during the healing process. The DNA repair heals scar tissue, capillaries and normalizes pigmentation. Xtract’s process preserves the integrity of the skin and hair follicle to give the lowest scar potential possible.
WHAT IS SCAR REVISION?
A scar revision is a procedure done on a scar to alter the appearance of the scar. The revision may improve the
cosmetic appearance of the scar, restore function to a part of the body that may have been restricted by the scar, or improve an itchy scar. It is important to remember that scars cannot be completely removed, but a significant improvement can be achieved.
Xtract’s Immune Activated Dermal Remodeling™ can be used to reduce acne scarring, stretch marks, burns, surgical and trauma scars, as well as promote skin rejuvenation.
Xtract’s Immune Activated Dermal Remodeling ™ incorporates innovative technology to activate an immune response for scar remodeling, over 600 growth factors and a patented DNA repair serum, along with the most precise form of skin needling
According to Plastic Surgery Statistics Report, scar revision procedures in
2019 was one of the top five performed reconstruction procedures.
Topical scar healing products held the largest share of 58.0% in 2020
focuses on holistically healing, not harming | is based on treating the whole self
features ingredients essential to activate repair | uses pharmaceutical-grade delivery systems
works with the immune system not against it.
What’s included with training
All Xtract certification courses include online pre-course and hands on training. Xtract only certifies techs via a hands on course. Only certified Xtract techs will be able to purchase Xtract product. Xtract’s special techniques can only be learned in a hands on environment
- PFS (practice fake skin)
- 1 Xtract™Activation Serum (good for 8 procedures)
- 1 Xtract™Withdrawal Mask (good for 10 procedures)
- 3 Xtract™Repair Serum (30ml)
- 1 Xfactor™ Growth Factor Serum (Only with 3-Day Hybrid Scar Revision Class)
- 1 Jaanuu mask
- 1 Tape Measure
- Lifetime Support
- Ongoing Marketing Campaign
- Listed as a Xtract™provider on our website
- Updated videos, studies & information as it is produced
- Continual support via FB Mater Minds Group, What’s App, Phone, Email & Text
If you need another day of training to get you up to speed on needling depth and technique it will be an additional charge of $500 for that day if taken right after class. Advanced booking is necessary.
For private 1:1 sessions with Julianna the price is $1,000 per day