Please note: Eyebrows will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedures.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Botox in the past 2 weeks
- Accutane in the past year
These products make you bleed, making it difficult to implant pigment.
Stop fish oil, krill oil one month before treatment.
Limit alcohol the night before procedure , as well as aspirin Tylenol, Motrin EVEN GARLIC!
Stop all Retin-a retinol products, anti aging.